The following disclaimer outlines the terms and conditions of use for the services provided by Mau Bui Finance (“Company”) related to cryptocurrency trading alerts – trading courses and should be read and understood by all users of the Company’s services.
- No Investment Advice: The Company’s services are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The Company does not recommend or endorse any specific investments or trading strategies and does not guarantee any specific trading results. Do conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisory before making any investment decision. We do not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for the investment decisions you make based on the information provided on the website or our service.
- Market Risk: The cryptocurrency market is highly volatile, and trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risks, including the risk of substantial loss. The Company does not guarantee any specific trading results or investment outcomes.
- Information Accuracy: The Company strives to provide accurate and timely information to its users. However, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided and is not responsible for any errors or omissions. You understand that you are using any and all information available here AT YOUR OWN RISK. You should take adequate steps to verify the accuracy and completeness of any information on the website. The information in this trading course is based on positive past cryptocurrency trading results of its writer. Content, research, tools, and illustrations are for educational and illustrative purposes only and do not imply a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell a particular asset or to engage in any particular investment strategy it’s merely a window into how I am trading currently. The projections or other information regarding the likelihood of various trading outcomes are hypothetical in nature, are not guaranteed for accuracy or completeness, do not reflect actual investment results, do not take into consideration fees, and other costs, and are not guarantees of future results. All investments involve risk, losses may exceed the principal invested, and the past performance of cryptocurrency, market, or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. Gains with cryptocurrencies are typically subject to tax, depending on what country you reside. You alone are responsible for evaluating the merits and risks associated with the use of this crypto trading course. If you have additional questions regarding your taxes, please visit IRS.gov, your countries tax website or consult a tax professional. We do not provide any tax advice. We are unable to exercise control over the security or content of information passing over the network, and we hereby excludes all liability of any kind for the transmission or reception of infringing or unlawful information of whatever nature. We accept no liability for loss or damage suffered by you as a result of accessing the website and/or its services.
- Technical Issues: The Company’s services may be subject to technical issues, including system failures, delays, or interruptions, which may result in delays or errors in the delivery of trading alerts or other services.
- Third-Party Providers: The Company may use third-party providers for the delivery of its services, and the Company is not responsible for any errors, delays, or interruptions caused by these providers.
- Limitation of Liability: The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use of its services or any errors, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of its services.
- No Refunds: The Company’s fees for its services are non-refundable.
- Changes to Services: The Company may modify or discontinue its services at any time without notice.
By using the Company’s services, users acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that the risks associated with cryptocurrency trading may exceed their risk tolerance. Users should carefully consider their investment objectives, risk tolerance, and financial situation before trading cryptocurrencies. They should also seek advice from qualified financial advisors or legal counsel before investing.
The information provided in this disclaimer is not intended to be, and should not be construed as, investment advice. The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable for any damages or losses resulting from trading cryptocurrencies.
Our suggestion: We advise people to never use more money than they can afford to lose. If you decide to use higher amounts that is your decision and we can’t be held liable for any adverse outcomes. To learn to trade we advise people to make fictional trades on paper, so-called “paper-trading”. After intense studying, start trading only with very small amounts to get your feet wet. Trading and investing is risky, do so at your own risk, and we advise people to never use more money than they can afford to lose. The cryptocurrency market is a volatile and risky market. Cryptocurrency trading may not be suitable for all users of this website. Anyone looking to invest in cryptocurrencies should consult a fully qualified independent professional financial advise